Philips’ Imaged Guided leader Landon shares global giant’s plans for minimally invasive devices
In this week’s DeviceTalks Weekly podcast, we visit with Chris Landon, senior vice president and business leader of image guided therapy devices at Philips about that company’s plans to build a medtech powerhouse.
In this conversation we’ll learn
- Why Landon left Medtronic
- Where Philips fits into medtech’s future
- How Philips hopes to expand
- Will Philips invest directly in start-ups?
- How did Covid-19 impact Philips?
We’ll also get Landon’s stance on pumpkin sausages. Disgusting or delicious?
We also welcome back Chris Newmarker, executive editor of Mass Device, who delivers his Newmarker’s Newsmakers including news from GE Healthcare, Merit Medical, Pharma, Eurofins (Paris:ERF.PA) and DxTerity Diagnostics and the FDA
Subscribe today on your podcast apps!