HAPPY BIG 5-0!!
This week’s is our 50th DeviceTalks Weekly Podcast, and we’re going to celebrate!
Ashley McEvoy, Executive Vice President, Worldwide Chairman, Medical Devices, Johnson & Johnson, makes her DeviceTalks Weekly debut.
In this update, McEvoy delivers great insights on several areas of interest including:
- COVID-19’s impact on J&J in the past, and what changes may remain in the future.
- J&J’s far-ranging digital surgery portfolio could bolster many of its specialties.
- How the company uses its innovation network to accelerate development
- Why she’s bullish on the future of eye care.
- How the company will prepare for future challenges.
We also talk with Naomi Murray, Director of Advanced Operations-Additive Technology at Stryker about her almost predestined path to join the orthopedics leader.
She’ll be leading the March 23 discussion on Additive Manufacturing at DeviceTalks Tuesday. Register at DeviceTalks.com.
Colleague Lisa Eitel, executive editor of Design World, crashes the party to tell us about her upcoming Women in Engineering webcast. Register for that discussion here.
Finally, Chris Newmarker delivers some good news and bad Newmarker’s Newsmakers from the digital pages of MassDevice, Medical Design & Outsourcing, and other sites. Companies highlighted include Frequency, Medtronic, Theranos, GE Healthcare, DJO and Stryker.
Subscribe now on any major podcast channel. Google. Apple. Spotify. Amazon, etc.