How Mission Bio is striving to push precision medicine
Welcome to Episode #4 of Pharma50Talks!
In this episode, Drug Discovery & Development Editor Brian Buntz, got a chance to sit down with Yan Zhang, CEO of Mission Bio to talk about how the company is working to drive Precision Medicine.
Yan details a full overview of Mission Bio’s position within the pharma, oncology, and cell therapy and gene therapy space, what drug developers should know about the company’s tools to isolate single cells and be able to monitor the DNA expression of RNA proteins, what its been like collaborating with clients, the evolution of the company since becoming CEO, how recent clinical trials on several cell and gene therapies have been affecting the marketplace, what inspires Yan the most as CEO, how ballet has influenced her role as a scientist and life science professional, and much more!
Full recap of the discussion can be found, HERE
To view the rest of the features of this year’s Pharma50 such as:
– The 10 fastest growing pharma companies of 2021
– The 50 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world
– Pharma’s top 20 R&D spenders in 2021
– 50 of 2021’s best-selling pharmaceuticals
– The 15 best pharma companies to work for
– 10 leading pharma executives
– 50 leading cell and gene therapy companies
– The 22 most innovative biotech products of 2022