Akili looks, sounds and walks like a medical device company but is it? A chat with COO Matt Franklin
In this episode, we talk with medtech vet Matt Franklin who left the industry. – sort of – to help lead Akili, developer of EndeavorRx, the first prescription treatment delivered through a video game. The game treats kids with ADHD, but the company has bigger plans. Chris Newmarker, executive editor of life sciences, returns with his newsmakers including CMR Surgical, Affera, Medtronic, Blackrock Neurotech, Cardinal Health, and Stryker. To hear the rest of our interview with CMR CEO Per Vergard Nerseth go here.
5. CMR Surgical hits 100 mark for Versius systems installed
4. Why Affera’s cardiac ablation technology is worth $1B to Medtronic
3. Blackrock Neurotech unveils next-generation BCI
2. Cardinal Health wants to bring hospital-level care into the home
1. Stryker unveils new operating room model