How Seer intends to remove technological barriers to studying the proteome
Welcome to Episode #5 of Pharma50Talks!
In this episode, Drug Discovery & Development Editor Brian Buntz, got a chance to sit down with Omid Farokhzad, CEO of Seer, who explains how Seer intends to remove tech barriers to studying the proteome.
Omid details how he founded Seer, the company’s journey, Seer’s short and long term goals, the next big development product advancement that the company is pursuing, the Proteograph Product Suite that came out recently & much more!
Full recap of the discussion can be found, HERE.
Visit here to view the rest of the features of this year’s Pharma50 such as:
– The 10 fastest growing pharma companies of 2021
– The 50 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world
– Pharma’s top 20 R&D spenders in 2021
– 50 of 2021’s best-selling pharmaceuticals
– The 15 best pharma companies to work for
– 10 leading pharma executives
– 50 leading cell and gene therapy companies
– The 22 most innovative biotech products of 2022