How Cellares is transforming cell therapy manufacturing
Welcome to Pharma50Talks! Drug Discovery & Development has returned with this year’s edition of the Pharma50.
In this first episode, Pharma Editor Brian Buntz got a chance to sit down with Fabian Gerlinghaus, the CEO of Cellares, (a cell therapy manufacturing company).
In this interview, Fabian details his cell therapy journey and Cellares’s mission. Fabian covers the challenges in cell therapy manufacturing and technology and how to overcome them, benchmarks, achievements, and much more. We hope you enjoy the discussion!
Full recap of the discussion can be found, HERE.
To view the rest of the features of this year’s Pharma50 such as:
– The 50 largest pharmaceutical companies in the world
– Pharma’s top 20 R&D spenders in 2021
– 50 of 2021’s best-selling pharmaceuticals
– The 15 best pharma companies to work for
– 10 leading pharma executives